2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Beauty and Wellness Junkies
Gift guide week continues, my little elves!!
We’ve covered gifting for the Domestic Gods and Goddesses in your life, so let’s move on to present picks for the beauty and wellness junkies. From skincare products to sassy athleisure, natural sleep aids, and the ultimate travel pillow, I’m hoping you’ll find something for someone you love (or yourself) on this list.
Fact: I live to put together this particular gift guide, and every single item below is either a personal favorite or something I’ve been lusting after. (Fingers crossed for that Airwrap, peeps.)
2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Beauty and Wellness Junkies:
1. Erno Laszlo Multi-Tast Eye Serum Mask. I have tried a somewhat terrifying number of eye masks over the years, but this one is my favorite “all-around” mask. It’s hydrating, smoothing, and de-puffing (especially if you pop the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes before application), and makeup goes on like a dream afterward. These are the perfect gift for anyone who might not be getting enough sleep (soooo, most people?) and could use a little TLC for tired eyes.
2. Esarora Ice Roller. This versatile (and affordable!) ice roller is the beautifying gift that keeps on giving. It can be used to calm and tighten skin, alleviate redness, de-puff, prevent wrinkles, soothe migraines, and so much more. Most importantly, it just feels really, really good to roll this thing on your face. If you’re feeling generous, pair this bad boy with the above eye masks.
3. Weezie Makeup Towels. As someone who formerly destroyed many a white washcloth taking the day off, I can’t recommend these navy face towels that were expressly made to be stained. Hallelujah!
4. Bala Bangles. Fully adjustable, these 1-pound Bala Bangles can be worn as either hand or ankle weights, and they’re an excellent addition to a variety of at-home or gym workouts. If you want to give Santa a run for his money, consider gifting a subscription to MelissaWoodHealth.com along with these weights (which are used often in her low-impact workouts).
5. Vital Proteins Sleep Shots. These shockingly effective, melatonin-infused collagen shots fall into the category of “frivolous wellness purchases” that some people (aka me) might feel mildly guilty purchasing for themselves, which is why they make such a fabulous gift. Plus, they’re great for hair, skin and nails.
6. Lord Jones CBD Bath Salts. This one goes out to my fellow bathing enthusiasts! These salts, which contain broad spectrum CBD, Epsom and Himalayan pink salts, arnica and calendula petals and essential oils, provide the ultimate soak to relax fatigued minds and muscles. They’re psychotically expensive, yes, but one can eek about a dozen luxurious baths out of the container.
7. Caudalie Hydration Must-Haves Gift Set. I’m including this set for the Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum, which is one of my top 3 Holy Grail skincare products of all time. It’s insanely hydrating, soothing, and plumping, and I haven’t had any bouts with dry flaky skin since I started using it well over a year and a half ago. Since you can get this gift set with said serum, a moisturizing mask, and the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet for the same price as just the serum, it’s the smarter buy. Why leave the freebies on the table?
8. Ghost Flower Lavender Aspire Set. Cute workout clothes never fail to please, and this set in a very fetching shade of ombre lavender is a personal favorite. It’s comfortable, supportive, and truly sweat-wicking. (As an extremely sweaty human, the latter is very important to me…) In truly thrilling news, you can get 25% off your order with code: SERENA25.
9. Cooluli Mini Beauty Refrigerator. If you have a true skincare psycho (virtual chest bump) in your life, this mini beauty fridge might just be the best present they ever receive. It will help preserve certain fancy products, as well as keep beauty tools well chilled.
10. Naturopathica Gift Sets. When it comes to effective clean beauty/skincare, Naturopathica is a brand that truly delivers. I’m a longtime fan of their products—especially the Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm, Aloe Gel Cleanser, and their Sweet Cherry and Pumpkin Enzyme Peels—and they’ve put together three fabulous gift sets for the holidays that are sure to please. (My personal pick is the Clean Getaway Gift Set.)
11. TRTL Pillow. Help the frequent traveler in your life take better plane/train/car naps with this mother of all adjustable neck pillows. It may look ridiculous, but it’s a game changer.
12. Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Set. Including shampoo, conditioner, No. 3 treatment, and No. 6 Bond Smoother, this bond-strengthening hair care system fights frizz, protects against heat, and is particularly wonderful for the colored hair set. I personally use and love these products, and they keep my blonde en fuego.
13. Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Masque. Great for all skin types, this soothing mask hydrates, calms redness, and comes in very handy during the winter months. Major crowd-pleaser.
14. Dyson Airwrap. For those willing to splurge this holiday season (heyyyy big spender), this airwrap would be an EPIC present. I do not personally own one (it’s top of my Christmas list), but three of my besties are proud Airwrap moms, and their hair has looked particularly shiny, voluminous, and bouncy of late. Just saying.
15. WTHN “Plant The Seed” Ear Seed Kit. Ear seeds are tiny beads placed on the ear’s acupressure points that can help improve everything from anxiety (I have found ear seeds to be extremely helpful in keeping mine in check) to digestion. This set includes 20 gold ear seeds, 20 Swarovski Crystal Ear Seeds, gold tweezers, and a map of points to apply the seeds, making ear seeds functional AND cute. (p.s. New Yorkers, WTHN is a fabulous acupuncture spot in Chelsea. A gift certificate could also make be thoughtful gift for someone interested in trying acupuncture.)
Shop this post
Never miss a post!
Get new recipes and lifestyle tips delivered straight to your inbox.