2020 Holiday Gift Guide for Dudes
THE GIFT GUIDES ARE HERE!!!!
We all know that holidays aren’t about the presents (particularly in the dumpster fire of a year that is 2020), BUT you may also know that giving presents is kind of the best. Nothing makes me giddier than finding the perfect present for someone I love, especially when it comes to a tricky giftee. (Logan is weirdly hard to shop for.)
My hope is that these gift guides might help you source a little something special for someone you love. Or yourself! As I remind you every year, there is zero shame in forwarding these gift guides to significant others/family members with the subject “Hint, hiiiint.”
Happy gifting, friends! And happy, happy holidays. I’m sending you the tightest virtual koala hug.
2020 Holiday Gift Ideas for Dudes:
1. Rumpl NanoLoft Puffy Travel Blanket. Campers, picnickers, and travelers will likely appreciate a uniquely durable travel blanket! This cozy blanket feels like down (!!) thanks to NanoLoft insulation technology, has a water-repellent finish, and is easy to stuff into its accompanying water-resistant sack. This particular Rumpl blanket is arguably the most versatile, but some may prefer the version with a fleece interior (this one comes with a carry strap), or the larger puffy blanket.
2. Grayers Wendover Jaspe Heritage Flannel Shirt. A good flannel shirt is a staple in many dudes’ closets, and this one is poised to become a favorite. Not only is it super duper soft (key), but the solid blue is slightly more “elevated” than plaid, and it’s a great neutral layering piece.
3. Shower Beer Holder Bluetooth Speaker. Shower is the new bar?
4. Vintage Brand Sports Paraphernalia. If you’re in the market for the perfect present for a sports fan, VintageBrand.com could just be your saving grace. They produce one-of-a-kind gameday gear and paraphernalia (from sweatshirts to koozies) featuring designs from the archive of sports history. Logan has some sweet vintage Buffs gear that he cherishes…
5. XTRATUF Ankle Deck Boots. These slip-resistant boots were crafted for “water athletes” (aka anglers?) but these slip-on-and-go boots are great for the rain, house/yard work, and hanging out. Logan keeps his pair by the back door, and they get a surprising amount of use.
6. Air Jordan Retro. There are tons of fun Air Jordan Retro styles available at a variety of price points, so pick a pair that feels perfect for your favorite sneakerhead.
7. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. If you’re looking to splurge on a beloved dude this season, Logan insisted that I include these fancy wireless headphones. “They’re comfy! Sound great. You can use for the computer or tv. And they’re noise canceling, so you can use them to tune people out.” (Given that I am pretty much the only “people” he’s been around the past 8 months, I’m not sure how to take the latter?)
8. Matouk Kiran Robe. For all who appreciate the robe life! I am actually the happy owner of this comfy, breathable robe, and I apparently looked so happy and comfy in it that Logan took it upon himself to order a matching one that he is truly amped about. White is classic spa chic ;), but the robe comes in a variety of neutral colors.
9. Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash + Fortifying Face Balm. An equally fabulous gift for a dude who is always trying to steal your skincare as it is for a dude who doesn’t know the meaning of the word “skincare.” Ursa Major is one of my favorite natural brands with a “less is more” approach to skincare, and these two hero products are a great (and simple!) daily routine that will help keep skin clean, hydrated, and healthy. If you’re feeling generous, throw in the 4-in-1 Essential Face Tonic!
10. Salt Lick BBQ. Have a barbecue fetishist in your life? Treat them to some of the country’s finest! Salt Lick ships overnight on dry ice with simple instructions for how to heat and serve their many BBQ delicacies. (Don’t sleep on the smoked turkey, and make sure to double down on the barbecue sauce and salsa!!!)
11. Yeti Rambler 16 Oz Colster Tall. You know it’s not a Serena Wolf gift guide without at least one #notsponsored Yeti product in the mix! This year’s pick was easy. Until recently, Yeti has forced many of us to buy cheap Amazon extenders for the 12-ounce Colster to keep our tall boys chilled but NO MORE!!! This baby will keep a 16-ounce beer cool to the very last drop. Delight a beer drinker with the insulated magic.
12. The Dude Diet and The Dude Diet Dinnertime. I’d be a very bad business lady if I did not include my own cookbooks in this guide, no? Both of these books are packed with extremely delicious AND nutritious recipes that are accessible to home cooks of all levels and will please even the pickiest of palates. For more info on these books, see here. If you’d like to level up your cookbook gifting, snag a signed copy here. (Act fast, friends! There are a limited number of signed copies available!!)
Shop this post
Never miss a post!
Get new recipes and lifestyle tips delivered straight to your inbox.