2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Dudes
We’re closing out Gift Guide Week with a bang, friends!!!
We’ve already covered presents for the domestic gods and goddesses in your life. The beauty and wellness junkies are squared away. Home décor and style enthusiasts? Done. So, what’s left? Arguably the trickiest category of giftees…
For whatever reason, dads, brothers, husbands, and boyfriends can be impossible to shop for, but I’m hoping you might just find the perfect present for the dude(s) in your life amongst the eclectic array of goods below. When in doubt, go with YETI.
2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Dudes:
1. YETI Colster. Is it even a Domesticate Me gift guide if there isn’t at least one #notsponsored YETI product? My pick this year is the colster (aka the ultimate beer koozie), which will keep a brew cold for as long as it takes you to drink it. I highly recommend getting this extender for tall boys. (If your dude already has a colster or doesn’t drink beer, my second YETI pick this year would be the Daytrip Lunch Bag.)
2. Playbook Slate Coasters. For your favorite sports fan! These “statement” coasters are etched with famous plays from your giftee’s favorite team’s history. I gave my roommate a set of Eagles coasters for his birthday, and he was quite tickled.
3. Shit That I Knit Jamie Beanie. I find many beanies look/fit like a condom (you know what I mean), but not this one! This snug-fitting merino wool lid will keep a dude toasty and chic all winter long. Plus, the materials are sustainably sourced and knit by working moms in Peru. So much to love.
4. Highline Wellness Premium CBD Gummies. Give the gift of a little extra chill this holiday season. These broad spectrum CBD gummies come in both Day and Night formulations and provide a gentle mellowing sensation. (For those concerned, these gummies do NOT contain THC, so they will NOT get you high or show up on a drug test, and they are safe to travel with domestically.) If your dude isn’t a gummy fan, the oil is an equally great option, and the CBD body cream is awesome for aches and pains! FYI, you can get 15% off your order with code: SERENAWOLF15
5. Olympia Provisions Salami Bouquet. Sells itself.
6. Driver Drink Dispenser. Know a dude who likes beer, golf, and kitsch? BOOM. Gifted.
7. Dunder Mifflin Baseball Hat. For the dude who’s still making “that’s what she said” jokes.
8. Brisket & Meat Trimmer. A very handy tool for any meat-loving chef, this trimmer allows you to make parallel cuts while keeping one hand on the meat, so slicing through fat and silver skin is a breeze! Can I get an amen?
9. Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace and Music. Music loving dudes of all ages will appreciate the fabulous photography and exclusive stories in this 50th anniversary book celebrating the iconic festival.
10. Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition. Pre-loaded with 30 games (including PAC MAN, Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Bros!), NES Classic will likely elicit this reaction from all 80s/90s babies.
11. Emergency Phone Charger Keychain. For the dude who freaks out when he has less than a 10% charge. We all know one.
12. Tablet-Holding Cutting Board. Combining form and function, this handsome edge-grain board has a convenient tablet slot so that a home cook can easily display a recipe while he works.
13.The Dude Diet/The Dude Diet Dinnertime.I obviously had to get in one more plug for my Dude Diet book babies here. Gift one (or both!) to your favorite food-loving dude and watch him come over to the clean(ish) side with enthusiasm!
14. Stainless Steel Steam Cleaning Grill Brush. Get your favorite grill master all hot and bothered with this very fancy grill brush. You fill the reservoir handle with water, and then the brush uses heat from the grill to make steam, which loosens up grease and charred foods. MAGIC. (I forgot to add a pic of this to the collage above. Forgive me.)
Shop this post
Never miss a post!
Get new recipes and lifestyle tips delivered straight to your inbox.