2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Home Décor and Style Enthusiasts
Holiday Gift Guide week continues!!! Are you having as much fun as I am?!!!
Don’t answer that.
We’ve got the Domestic Gods and Goddesses and the Beauty and Wellness Junkies covered, and today we’re tackling present picks for the home décor and style enthusiasts in your life. From the coziest blanket scarf to a chic and sustainable toilet paper subscription (welcome to 2019, friends!), I’m hoping there’s a little something for everyone on the list below.
2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Home Décor and Style Enthusiasts:
1. Ettitude Bamboo Lyocell Sheet Set. These silky, breathable sheets are a dream, people. Not only do they feel amazing—when I get into bed, I tend to mimic making a snow angel because they’re so damn soft—the patented Bamboo Lyocell fabric is also sustainable and Oeko-Tex certified (they pass the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics). Be a hero and give someone you love the gift of good sheets.
2. Low-Heeled Leather Hiking Boot with Faux Fur Trim. A snow-friendly boot that’s cute, affordable, and doesn’t weigh 800 pounds? Unicorn boot. Enough said.
3. Rooey Knots Headbands. Headbands are having a moment, and Rooey Knots eclectic and sustainable options made from men’s neckties are standouts. There are a variety of styles to choose from, but I’m partial to The Pencey.
4. Annie Leibovitz Portraits 2005-2016. Photography lovers and 80s/90s babies will appreciate this epic collection of iconic portraits by the master herself.
5. Zara Plaid Scarf. As a proud owner of this neutral plaid scarf, I can vouch for it’s absurd softness. It’s also ENORMOUS and reminiscent of a blanket, so it will keep its wearer extraordinarily cozy all winter long.
6. DIY Succulent Terrarium. Green thumbs, black thumbs, and DIY enthusiasts will definitely dig this adorable, customizable terrarium. She cute.
7. Commando Butter Turtleneck Bodysuit. Fact: There’s no greater wardrobe staple than a good black turtleneck bodysuit. This one is true to its name and does, in fact, feel like butter on your bod. (I basically live in mine from October through March.)
8. Number 2 Toilet Paper Subscription. I’m not sure there’s a more 2019 present than an eco-friendly toilet paper subscription, and we all probably know someone who would be stoked to receive it. This bamboo toilet paper is strong and (decently) soft, and each roll is wrapped in custom printed recycled paper in a range of fun prints to be proudly displayed in one’s bathroom.
9. Cuyana Classic Structured Leather Tote. For the frequent travelers and sassy business ladies! Available in a variety of colors, this leather tote is a staple that’s guaranteed to be put to good use. You can also monogram it if you like!
10. Jenny Bird Two-Tone Icon Hoops. After many years of searching, I finally found my perfect hoop earring. They’re classic, lightweight, and can easily be dressed up or down. I love the two-tone aspect given that I wear a mix of gold and silver on the daily, but they’re also sold in solid gold or silver. I live for a large earring, but if your giftee is more subdued, these hoops come in two smaller sizes…
11. Selenite Crystal Votive Holder. This votive holder gives the most basic candles a serious upgrade and adds some instant fancy to any room.
12. Edgecomb Potters Mother of Pearl Coasters. Based in Portland, Edgecomb Potters make the most amazing and unique pottery pieces. These mother of pearl coasters will look beautiful on any table/bar, but you may also want to check out some of Edgecomb’s many other offerings. I’m a huge fan of their mugs and platters.
13. NakedCashmere Jamie Unisex Hoodie. If you’re looking to splurge, this baby is a surefire present hit. Who wouldn’t be overjoyed to receive a luxuriously oversized cashmere hoodie? (Rhetorical question.) FYI, it comes in a variety of fabulous neutral colors.
14. Goorin Bros County Line Hat. Classic, versatile, and most importantly, PACKABLE, this chic wool felt creation will make almost anyone feel like a “hat person.”
For more gift giving inspiration, you may want to check out the 2018 gift guide for home décor and style enthusiasts.
Shop this post
Never miss a post!
Get new recipes and lifestyle tips delivered straight to your inbox.